I asked her to show me her freshly painted fingernails....her silly face, but we can't see her nails!
She begged and begged for a cookie....I finally give her one, and this is what happens!
I asked her to go and put her pants on, and she came out like this....and she thought it was so funny.




1 comment:
Emma is so so adorable! I love her so much!!!!:) thats cute that she just picks up Little "o-o". its even funnier that she got in trouble. -JK! Emma is really smart its good that she know what to do, its still scary:|!!its so great how you tell her to put her pants on and she comes out with NO pants but EVERYTHING ELSE:) Little Olivia is so cute too!! I love how she smiles and gets all excited when you give alot of attention I love when you guys come over so we can see her !!
-From Rachel (Tell Emma I said HI:)ok!!
Post a Comment