Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BrainQuest

One fun memory I have growing up is sitting around the kitchen table at night playing BrainQuest.
But it wasn't this intense competition though, we usually joked around and made fun of each other at the stupid answers we came up with.....because they were usually wrong. I still remember Emily laughing so loud that my Dad would come in and tell us to be quiet because he was trying to sleep.
A couple of years ago, driven by my memories, I bought a BrainQuest, sadly for 7 graders, and thought it would be fun for Edwin and I to "play". We take it on car trips or just to run errands as a way to relax (ha!).
I still get half the answers wrong!
But it's funny how it's still entertaining.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny! I think I remember seeing those around your family's house when Joe and I just got married. Now I know that you all weren't just studious. Guessing and making strange answers, making fun of each others' answers...that sounds about right! hahaha

Patty B. said...

I really like those Brain Quest questions. Really gets you thinking. We had a hard time just getting by the 4th grade questions, let alone the 7th grade ones!