Tuesday, January 5, 2010

OK, let's try this again......

After how many months of slacking off, I'm trying to get back into the habit of blogging for the sake of journaling. (if that's even a word)
Life seems to fly by and there should be some memory of all that chaos somewhere!
A couple of "fun" things that happened this last month that absolutely cracked me up:

1) Hannah came over to play at our house and took her clothes off at least 3 times wanting to wear the princess dress in the closet. :] So cute.

2) I gave the girls a sticker set that is kind of like a craft, where you have to color the stickers yourself. I walked into their play room 20 minutes later and the stickers are ALL over the wall. Our walls are not painted yet, so the stickers STUCK to the dry wall! I ask Emma what the heck she was doing putting stickers on the wall and she said she was just helping to decorate since I hadn't decorated that room yet!

3) We were having Family Home Evening one night and we were playing an honesty board game. Olivia steals all the pieces and put them into a bowl and looks at us and says "Too Bad". Totally funny.

4) Before Christmas Zane came over to play and the kids asked if they could go play outside, now this should have been a red flag for me because our backyard is still dirt and what could they possibly do right? Well, about 2 minutes after they go outside, I am washing dishes and I hear loud banging noises. I run outside to see them throwing rocks at the house/windows! OK this one was totally NOT funny at the time, I was pretty upset and they all stood against the wall. BUT when I think back about it, I don't even know how that idea got into their head "hey lets throw rocks at the house" Ridiculous.

5) Olivia has started making the noises of different animals. Her impression of a monkey is HILARIOUS. You have to hear it to understand, but on a seconds notice she will do her impression and laugh. I love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the stickers story! We have totally had to ban stickers (at least we try to) because of similar instances. Our kids like to stick them to the wood furniture...ugh!