I think it's so cute how they hold hands and don't have a problem with it: like, "I don't want to hold his/her hand." Now, when they get older,..... We had a great time, too, at the fair. Especially the $1 admission! Poor Edwin, the walking zombie, with no sleep. I felt bad. Thanks for going when we did. It as fun to have nearly everyone together...but we missed Julia, Christi, and Alisa. Maybe next year!
2 comments:
I think it's so cute how they hold hands and don't have a problem with it: like, "I don't want to hold his/her hand." Now, when they get older,..... We had a great time, too, at the fair. Especially the $1 admission! Poor Edwin, the walking zombie, with no sleep. I felt bad. Thanks for going when we did. It as fun to have nearly everyone together...but we missed Julia, Christi, and Alisa. Maybe next year!
Sarah!!!!! i just got a blog! it is awesome.If your asking who is this? its laup washdarb:)That was alot of fun,& lets go next year!!
Post a Comment