Sunday, October 5, 2008

My new favorite thing!

After doing my daily update with Jess' blog, I found in the corner of her blog something I've been trying to find for some time now. After to going to the craft fair with Christi, I was inspired to create my own little creations that (no offense) are OVERPRICED!!! :] And I found a blog that gives you the FREE instructions on how to home make your own bows with ribbon. I can't tell you how excited I am! I started first by buying this big flower at Micheals, it was on sale and I just added it to "alligator clips" that I bought at Sally's Beauty Supply for $2.00 (12 pack)


This one actually came out weird and I don't like it. I thought it was just ordinary ribbon, but it has adhesive on the back and so when I did this one it stuck together too much. Oh well, you have to mess up a couple times in order to master the art!
AH! This is my favorite one that I am SOOOO excited about! I don't know how long they will post the free instructions so hurry and go to Ribbon Retreat to find out how to make it! (Of course their's is cuter!) It's so cute, and even I made it right on the first try!
That website has other cute bows to make with ribbon too!


No comments: